Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

2.20.2008

Stories from home

I know that I have not had the best track record with blogging, so I am going to do my best to share with you as much as possible this year. If you like the images it would be great to leave a little comment and let me know what you think! It is always fun to share with someone but it is even better when you get a response...so what do you think...leave me a comment if you can.

I thought I would share an image of my boys waiting for me to walk in the door after a long hard day at the office:)


So Hudson bit through his lip today...

Mommy's little helper...

...But he is better now and enjoying his favorite raisins again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy,
I loved the pictures! It was so great to see how big your kids are getting and so cute! Tell Allison I said "Hi"!

Heather for the Buckwalters

Gehman Photography said...

It's good to see that our family isn't the only one keeping the raisin industry alive. :)

rodney

Nate and Jenny Hoover said...

Alright, I have to admit that this is awesome to see pictures of your family on here! I just love you all so much and I can't wait to see what God does in 2008 :) Love ya! Jenny