Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

2.25.2008

Babies, babies, babies...



There are lots of new things going on here at JeremyHess Photographers this year. We will be sure to keep you posted and up to date on our happenings. Stay tuned though...we have some sweet things in store for 2008!

For now, I wanted to give you a little glimpse into something that I am totally thrilled about!!! This year, I have the privilege to be doing baby photography for JeremyHess Photographers! Kids amuse me and I am excited to be able to take my love for photography and merge it with another love I have for kids! It's been a blast building my portfolio over the last few months, making connections and playing with babies! I am super pumped about what's in store...

This past weekend I was able to hang out with Melissa and Sheldon and their 10 week old baby girl, Brooke. She is such a sweet baby and at 10 weeks has got so much personality! Her chubby rolls and hair that stuck straight up was the cutest thing I've seen! It was a blast hanging out with them and capturing some of the family moments. Check out the slideshow to see a few of the images from the time I got to spend with them.

-Nicola-

2 comments:

jeremyhessphoto said...

Awesome pics, Nicola. She IS a beautiful baby, and quite wide-eyed for a newborn! Seems you captured her spirit quite nicely.
Blessings,
~marci

Shelly Valentine said...

I love the baby shots...beautiful!!!