Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

3.04.2008

Brie and Matt

Hey Everyone,

Daniel and I photographed Brie and Matt's wedding on 02.23 down at the Cairnwood Mansion near philly. Here are a few of my favorite images of the day. Cairnwood is amazing! The CTO band was rockin! Daniel and I were just in awe of Brie and Matt's love for each other.
One of my most favorite images from the day was their first dance. The warm light of Carinwood in the evening made their dance amazing and the love these two have is true! But, a close second was the toast by Matt's brother Adam. The image of Adam raising his glass has to be one of my all time favorite toasting images.

Daniel is photographing this weekend so look for some more images soon!

Blessings













1 comment:

andrew said...

Those shots bring me back to our wedding (Courtney and I were married at Cairnwood). Great, great work