Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

7.10.2009

Senior Session with Tyler

One of my favorite subjects to capture is seniors!! I hope to be capturing many more over the next few months, so if you know of anyone looking for senior pictures please contact us!!

Tyler is a brother of one of my past senior clients. I was excited when mom called and asked me to capture Tyler's pictures. She requested that I capture a few images by their famous and most photographed willow tree in their backyard. We headed over to the LS baseball fields to capture a few more images of one of Tyler's greatest passions...baseball. Tyler was not exactly excited about getting his picture take because he thinks he does not photograph well. Well, Tyler I think you did a great job and I hope you enjoy a few my favorites from your session.

Check back for more seniors soon!!











No comments: