Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

7.15.2009

Amy & Harrison Tied the Knot!

Hello Again,

There was no other place Billy and I would have desired to spent our day with than Amy and Harrison on June 27th. I asked Billy if he could share one thing that stood out about the day what would it be?? {LOVE} was his answer! I kinda laughed and said well yes but tell me more...Billy began to describe how he could not only see but feel the love that Harrison had for Amy and how Amy beamed with love for Harrison. Billy also remarked about how much we connected with the guest and family. It was the joy of celebrating with them the love of Amy and Harrison. I remember watching Amy during the slide show at the reception. You could see how proud and excited she was to be marring Harrison. Another moment for me was seeing Harrison looking across at Amy when she was not watching. It is something how LOVE can see all the great things about each other. I hope you see the great things about Amy and Harrison.

Amy and Harrison, I hope as you look over these images in the years to come, that you remember June 27th, the beginning of a lifetime of Love.









































No comments: