Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

10.28.2008

The Boys meet little Lady Hess

Well it is 1AM and I am just putting my little baby girl down to sleep...so I thought I would blog a little more because I love my family so much and can't wait to share more with you!!

So this series of images are the boys coming in to see mommy after her very long day of giving birth. Allison's mom was watchin the boys and it was about 8:30pm in the evening. As you can see they are dressed in their pajamas. If that is not cute enough...they came bustin in the door of the hospital all excited to see mommy and their new little baby sister. So lets pick up the story line...

Hi Mommy...where is little baby hess?

wow daddy...she has ears! I kid you not...Josiah says to me..."she has ears!!" why are they so small...?? We all started laughing and the nurse said she was about to cry...(the nurse took the picture for me..great job)

Hudson gets a birds eye view with the help of Allison's sister Annie and Uncle Nigel...

Josiah checking out little lady Hess up close...great job mommy!!

Hudson getting a closer look too...he was wide eyed and just in awe of mommy and his new little sister!

Josiah just lookin at how beautiful his little sister is...

to finish the first meeting Nigel captured this great family picture...our first official family picture of our new family!! I love Josiah laying his head down and Hudson looking around at all the cool stuff he wanted to get into after he was down to roam. We are so blessed!!


Well, it is now around 1:30AM and I just rocked little lady Hess back to sleep...so I will need to sign off for now so that I can blog more and formally introduce you to our new little lady Hess. Check back soon...really soon!!

1 comment:

Nate and Jenny Hoover said...

Hey!!! Like the posts of Elliana and the fam! Wonderful! AND! I really like the new layout and header - it's nice and fresh! Great work! We love you guys! Jenny (and Nate)