Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

2.14.2008

I guess I should explain more...

Over the past few months I have been:

Taking lots of pictures

Reading...

Cooking...

Workin Hard...

Hangin out with my boys...

Finding some quiet time to think, pray, and process things for 2008


There is a lot more that I have been up to but you will have to check back soon to see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

deer daddy,
i luv yoo sooo much and wunt two say thanx for all yoor hard work! yoo ar the best daddy evr! luv,
josiah
ps hudson sez the same thing

andrew said...

Hey buddy! Welcome back. Love the shots and so excited to hear all about what's in the pipeline for 2008 and beyond.