Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

6.01.2010

Mara & Gabriel

Mara & Gabriel celebrated their engagement at Bent Creek Country Club May 8th. They enjoyed a small intimate ceremony that I was invited to capture. Two weeks later, they were married in Romania.

The joy about photographing this event for me was that the ceremony was performed in a different language. I could not understand a word the priest said but...I could perceive what he shared. Please enjoy these few photographs and let those in these pictures tell the story of this precious commitment.

Mara & Gabriel, thank you for giving me this privilege to work with you and bless your married life together.





















No comments: