Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

3.29.2010

Click Blog 4 Love

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to share with you the pictures of the winners from our Click Blog 4 Love winners. The first winner I captured was DJ Freez and Candace. I have know and worked with Freez for years now but had no idea that Freez was thinking about asking Candace to marry him. As we reviewed the entries for the contest I started reading Freez's entry (not knowing it was Freez) and could not believe what I was reading!! He wrote Candace a poem and at the end of the poem he would ask her to marry him!! I thought what an honor to be invited into this special moment in their lives.

Here are a few of my favorite images captured of Freez pouring out is heart of love for Candace...










May these images bless you and keep your hearts of love for one another!

No comments: