Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

11.05.2009

MY LITTLE GIRL IS ONE!!

YEAH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIANA!!!!

I just had to share with you a few pics from Elliana's special day! My sweet little girl is 1 already...can you believe this!! It was like yesterday that we were posting about her birth...oh my. Hope you enjoy the pics...


Mommy brought the cake out and we were not sure if Elliana was ready for that candle...

Elliana has never had cake before...she was a little confused at first about it...

hmmm...is that what I think it is...here sister try it...like this...

OH YEAH!! I LIKE IT!!!

the sugar is coursing through my veins and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

....sugar! sugar! sugar!! YIPPY!!!

....no....its all gone....

mommy was having more fun than me...

...well ok...I love this present thing....just look at these shoes...

....oh I just love this outfit...

...cell phone, big boxes...oh my this is fun!

...thank you everyone...see yah again soon...

1 comment:

Heather Buckwalter said...

I was just thinking of you guys today. Eliana has grown so much since we last saw her! She is a little girl now and an adorable one at that! LOVED the pictures!

heather