Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

5.06.2009

Mary Beth & Alan April Wedding

Hello Everyone,

Great to be blogging today! I am excited to share with you some images captured by Amanda and I this past April of Mary Beth and Alan's wedding day. What a gorgeous April day!! When I drove up to the Outdoor Country Club of York I was blown away by the trees in full blossom. When I saw Mary Beth, we both got so excited about the blossoms and the beauty of the day. There is always something special about a wedding day, not because of the weather, locations or venues, its you!! As I continue to walk through my career of capturing images I am overwhelmed by people and their stories.

Mary Beth and Alan have unique stories about loss, about success, and about friendship. They were two unlikely candidates to meet or marry. But, as the ceremony unfolded, so did their story. There is much to share but let me share through images. I hope that as you view these images, you look past the beauty of the locations and looking into the beauty of who Mary Beth and Alan really are... You can see the joy, love, and commitment to one another. Enjoy these images as we celebrate the joining of two lives and the commitment of love to one another.







































No comments: