Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

5.22.2009

Hiking

Hey, my name is Billy Scanlan and I just came out from California to work with Jeremy for the summer. (No, I don't surf) What I love most about photography is capturing a moment, which cause the viewer to peer into another time, place or situation they may normally not find themselves. Plus I just love color and composition. Anyway here are some images Jeremy and I captured on a hike last week with his kids. Enjoy.


We're off!


First hand experience of the infamously huge Lancaster curb.



Is this wise?















What is the difference between hiking and walking again?


Yes, my face naturally looks this way.














The Hess men discovering, exploring and getting closer to nap time.


Heres a rock... what are tripods for?


Snake eating a fatty toad National Geographic style... in our back yard.


A little tickling


Nap time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So ah, looks like somebody has an affinity towards the bubble lense? haha, some great photos! Hi bro!!! Allison told me to look up the blog pics, but I couldn't last week- but it worked today! I miss you guys soooo much! your hike looked like so much fun! last week i hiked a little mountain with the team that was here- it was more like making our own path through shoulder high weeds up the mountain- ha, good times, great view. K, i'm signing off, but love you guys! And hi Billy- i approve your pics. :)

Tiffany said...

eh! i didn't mean to leave an anon comment- it's from your sis! ;)