Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

3.13.2009

Sami & Chris

Hey Everyone,

I had a blast working with Sami and Chris up at the Hershey Hotel. The hotel is under a bit of construction so we worked a few images inside the hotel and walked out behind the hotel for some garden images. As you can see, these two are crazy in love. I think I was laughing most of the time because of how playful Chris was with Sami and how Sami gave it right back to Chris. I hope you enjoy the images as much as I had fun capturing them! Make sure to look for more of their images of the wedding day in June!!































No comments: