Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

12.17.2008

Debbie & Brian featured in the knot!

Why is this such a special occasion? Well...Debbie happens to be my little sister (but happens to be taller than me). They were married at the beautiful Landis Valley Museum. It was a lovely fall day and the colors that day were just spectacular.

A year later they celebrated their anniversary by receiving the Knot magazine featuring their wedding! You would not believe how excited Debbie was...she shrieked and I think it almost damaged my ear drum. Since we never blogged about their wedding (sorry debs) I figured now would be the perfect occasion to do so ;o) So here they are in all their glory!







No comments: