Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

8.28.2008

Lauren & Ricky - Married

Another fun wedding at Lauxmont Farms! Lauren and Ricky, we hope you enjoy the sneak peak! Looked like these guys had a lil fun with some cigars! There was also some SWEET light as the sun was setting which Jeremy captured some fun images! Take a look...















Photographed by: JH/JS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yes! great job guys! I LOVE the second to last cigar shot! keep up the fantabulous work!!
~Kim

Anonymous said...

that "This post has been removed by the author." makes it look like I wrote something bad and then thought the better of it! I didn't, I promise! I just wrote the same thing twice and thought I would delete one....I didn't know it would leave "evidence". :)
~Kim

Anonymous said...

Jeremy- your pics are so amazing!!! We feel so lucky to have had you and your team photograph our wedding- thanks for your great work, we will have these memories forever and are so glad you were able to capture all of the moments! Lauren & Ricky