Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

7.16.2008

Baby Annika :: 3 weeks

The other day I was able to photograph baby Annika! She is sooo tiny! I just loved her feet...and she just looked sooo cozy in daddy's arms. Annika is the youngest baby I've photographed yet. I'm hoping to get a real newby newborn sometime soon (6 days old would be perfect!!) but we had fun with this lil munch kin at 3 weeks old! Check out some of my favorite images for the session.

-Nicola-





1 comment:

Nate and Jenny Hoover said...

Wow! What an adorable baby and family!!! Great work, Nicola! And pretty baby, bro and sis! :)