Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

4.29.2008

Riley turns 1!

Hey its Nicola! This past weekend I was over helping celebrate Riley turning one! His mommy is Jonnaysa Kirkham with Planned Perfection and she is one of the coolest wedding planners i know (i can't wait till I can have her as my wedding planner someday!!!) Be sure to check out her site http://www.plannedperfectionpa.com

anyway, here are a few pictures from Riley's experience with his birthday cake. It was hilarious. I could hardly take pictures because i was laughing so hard!

Thanks Jonnaysa for letting me hang out with you guys...the food was great too ;o)

Humm this is squishy!
And it tastes pretty good too!
Ummm i love sugar!
There is cake under all that icing Riles...
Ohhh well let me take a look then...
oh oh oh, this is good stuff!
See look mom, there is the cake part.
It feels good on my hands...
and tastes pretty good too!

one more dig mommy please...one more time.
Riley demolished the cake.

This is just too cute.

No comments: