Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

5.01.2007

Little R-n-R

this weekend we headed up to PSU for a little vacation with Nannie and Pa-Pa...it was daddy's last weekend before wedding season....

I loved this yummy slushy thing dad got me...actually he got it for mom but I ended up eating most of it...or getting most of it on me:)

mom wanted me to take a picture at this famous lion thing...so we waited and waited and all these other people were getting their pictures taken with the lion too...

...so yes, here we are with the lion...

do I still have slushy on my lip??? did I tell you how wonderful this stuff was...



here I am giving nan and pa-pa a tour of PSU...

yes...and here is my awesome little brother Hudson...nan was lovin on him all weekend...

Pa-Pa showed me this cool trick...how does he do that???


yawn...what a fun day...but my favorite part was Pa-Pa reading my bedtime story...


Maybe you can stop by again soon to see what else me and Hudson have been up to... but tell dad to take more pictures of Hudson first!! MOM SAYS!

No comments: