Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

2.15.2007

Home Sweet Home

I had a wonderful time in England visiting my family and friends and it was good to get a good cup of tea and enjoy some of my favorite foods. We had quite some unexpected weather the day we were planning to go to London. We woke up to a lovely white blanket of snow. I have never seen that much snow in England before! England doesn't have quite the snow crews that we have over here so it was nasty...but we made it in my train and had alot of fun trying to capture some shots of Big Ben at night despite our absolutly numb fingers. We also got to go to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and York Minster. Here are a few of my favorite images.

-Nicola-



No comments: