Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

1.31.2007

Busy Life

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know why I haven't been bloggin lately! Over this past weekend we moved into a new house!! Yes, new baby and a week later new house. We were blessed to have had a ton of family and friends helping us move. I am sorry to say that I did not take a single photo of the event...mostly because I was administrating the work.

The next step is moving my office to our home. Our desire is to have the office at our new home so I can spend more time with the fam. I am super excited about moving the office, but there a few details to work through still.

Nicola will be leaving for her homeland...England on Friday and will be gone until the 14th of Feb. So I will be the only one in the office for the next two weeks and working through the details of moving the office.

Keep an eye out...the new fig issue is coming out and we have a great new ad!! Also be sure to check out the new February edition of Susquehanna Style Magazine featuring weddings in style on pages sv1-sv4. Katie and Brian's wedding from this past July 2nd, 2006 is the first featured wedding.

1 comment:

Bobby D. said...

i love photography blogs. Josiah is so cute.