Welcome to Our Blog!

We are a team of photographers who LOVE what we do! Here you will find posts on our recent work and ramblings on our lives. There are lots of new and exciting things happening at Jeremy Hess Photographers so be sure to check back often for updates and news!

1.22.2007

Beth and Eric 01-21-07

Sunday I spent the day photographing my cousin Eric's wedding. We had a blast tryin to keep warm out at Central Market...but I think it was worth it. Eric and Beth made such a great looking couple and the party was a blast to work with. Everyone did such a great job working wth Daniel and I and the cold! I must say that I have not seen Eric smile like he did yesterday. I am sure that the Dominic Republic will be incrediable!! Welcome to the family Beth and thanks so much for giving me the privlege to work with you on your special day!





No comments: